So -- I've been writing about my girls sometimes on my RevMomma blog--- but it is usually related to theology, church, or clergy life---
I send my self emails a lot of the stuff the kids say, do, etc.... and started labels in the gmail to keep this.... I liked the convenience of this because I could jot it down on my phone, etc..... (and I think there's a way I can text to my blog from my phone...- not there yet...)
I always thought- I can barely keep up one blog- how could I possibly do a second?
But why not try?
This will keep a record of entries, with date, etc..... plus I can include pics.
No- I am not scrapbooking-
Yes I have a giant tub of stuff I save.
Yes I take a ton of pictures of the kids and their art and stuff they do....
No I do not have many printed out....
Yes I strive to keep a record.
But no- I don't have perfect baby books nor do I stop and write things in a cute book.
I think folks who do that are AWESOME! I just don't think it fits me now----
Maybe someday I will write in keepsake things....
But for now- maybe this is what I can do.
No comments:
Post a Comment